DATES SET FOR FALL 2021 COHORTS: APPLY TODAY!
- September 20-24 (Harrison Hot Springs)
- October 25-29 (Nanaimo)
- November 29-December 3 (Harrison Hot Springs)
And more to come in 2022: Stay tuned!
If you’re in an ITA-regulated trade, and a woman or person of colour or 2SLGBTIAQ+ person who wants to be a leader in the skilled trades sector, the Regional Representative Program is for you. With support from the BC Centre for Women in the Trades and the Industry Training Authority, you’ll join other successful applicants for professional training in:
- Leadership skills
- Effective communication and managing bias
- Creating resilient networks
- Resources for building successful careers
The program is fully funded, including training, accommodation, food, and travel costs, with potential scholarships for wage subsidies.
For more information and to apply, please see https://hipaa.jotform.com/BCCWITT/RRPapplication